PUBLIC AGENCY P3 INVESTMENT STRATEGY AND RISK OFFICE
A BLUEPRINT FOR DEVELOPING COOPERATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
BETWEEN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS, THAT ARE IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST AND IMPACT INVESTORS IN MEETING THEIR REGULATORY AND FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS.
To bridge the informational and technical gaps in matching sustainable development projects with impact investors
Conduct Risk and Due Diligence Analysis of the current National Priority Projects:
1. Stakeholder Feasibility Analysis of Current Capabilities and Structures
2. Development Of A Common Strategy for Sustainable Development Projects
3. Identify Thought Leadership and Industry Partnerships for each of National Priority Projects – based on Collective Sustainability and Circular Economy Metrics And Frameworks
Outcome: Investment and Execution Strategy of National Priorities to be presented to Global Impact Investment Network (GIIN).
1. Experiential Forums for Council and Cabinet Ministers
1. Sustainable Policy Development
2. Compliance Harmonization with National and International Regulations
3. Risk, Resilience and Due Diligence Analysis
4. Investment and Execution Planning in the Age of Impact Investment and Circular Economy
2. National Board and Agency Training Programs
3. Industry and Public Educational Workshops and Masterclasses
4. Development of Sustainability Intelligence Technology Platform
Outcome: Ongoing Knowledge Management and Sustainable Policy Implementation
1. Development of an information system and technology platform to enable secure collaboration, ministerial policy making and planning within government and across agencies and national boards.
2. A knowledge creation and knowledge management platform to serve as a repeatable framework for policymaking and project initiation, based on sustainability development metrics an impact investment models.
1. End-to-end project design and implementation.
2. Co-design and co-create project with partner
3. Audit and participation in implementation
Outcome: sustainable policy development, risk monitoring, and advanced risk visualization