Your company thrives when your people thrive.
Organizations tend to focus on innovation and growth rather than survival
until they face disruptions and cash flow imbalances.
THE SAME APPLIES TO PEOPLE.
Covid-19 is posing risk on over 50% of all the jobs worldwide.
In going back to the new normal; it all depends on what we do today!
Capital Risk Analysis
Risk, Resilience, and
Standards and Regulations
Response, Recovery, and Continuity
Human Awareness and
Advancing Enterprise Responsibility
Collective Thinking to Thrive
Organizational uncertainty causing employee burnout gets in the way of productivity and human capital enablement programs that are intended to reduce risk and avoid:
Human capital and corporate culture are estimated to be over half of a company’s market value.
INSTINCTIF: A ROADMAP FOR DEVELOPING A HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
We have identified and developed new metrics to measure performance and risk and the long-term value of Human capital to organization and its stakeholders.
Publicly-traded companies are increasingly required to provide disclosures on their human resource practices.
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT DISCLOSURE
BEYOND LABOR LAWS AND HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES
Human Capital Management, their Counsels, and Compliance work closely with Corporate Risk to develop an approach to disclosure and details on Human capital measures regarding:
INSTINCTIF™ Human Capital Risk Ledger System:
1. Comprehensive: in addressing Human capital risk from employee, organizational and market perspectives.
2. Compliance Reporting: Designed in response to regulatory requirements.
3. Repeatable: Organizations can continue with analysis on a biannual or annual basis.
4. Scalable: Can be adapted to groups of 30 people on multiple sessions.
5. Customizable: To address specific working conditions of employees in different functions.
6. Informational Efficiency: in bridging informational gaps between Human Resources activities, compliance and business strategy.